Terms and conditions
© Balhondo Open Village. All rights reserved.
1. Balhondo Open Village, in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
Corporate name is Balhondo Open Village
CIF is B-83343673
Registered office is at Avenida de la Constitución, 11 – CP 06630 – Puebla de Alcocer – Badajoz
2. Balhondo Open Village informs that the Web www.balhondo.es aims to facilitate, to the general public, knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and of the products and services it provides.
3. Balhondo Open Village, in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 and other regulations on the protection of personal data, guarantees security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers.
In accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 and other regulations on the protection of personal data. & ERES &, informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website or through emails, will be incorporated into a & FICH & treatment and will be processed automatically.
By sending the existing forms on this website the sender gives his consent to be included in the aforementioned treatment in order to provide the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to complete some form of this website where personal data is collected, he is informed that Balhondo Open Village will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of the data provided in order to avoid alterations, losses, treatments or unauthorized access, in accordance with the current state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
However, Balhondo Open Village cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The user will respond in any case of the veracity of the information provided and is responsible for communicating to Balhondo Open Village any modification on it, being exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
The purpose of the treatment is to serve as information support to the fiscal, administrative, commercial, accounting management of the company.
If you wish you can go to Balhondo Open Village, domiciled at Avenida de la Constitución, 11 – Puebla de Alcocer – Badajoz, in order to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
4. Balhondo Open Village owns or has the proper permissions regarding the intellectual property rights of this website and the elements contained therein: texts, images, sounds, videos, brands, logos, design, etc. In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1 of the Law on Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this site are expressly prohibited. Web in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Balhondo Open Village and / or their respective authors or rights holders.
The user may view, print, copy and store the elements of this website as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of Balhondo Open Village, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
5. Balhondo Open Village reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located.
6. Balhondo Open Village does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the Web, its content, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
Balhondo Open Village is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. The access and use of this website attributes the condition of user, accepting with such access the Conditions of Use set forth below.
8. This website provides the user with access to information and content for which the user assumes responsibility, extending this to the registration process that may be necessary to access certain services or content.
In the registration process the user will also be responsible for providing truthful, legitimate and updated information, as well as making diligent and confidential use of the access data provided.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the information, content and services of this website and especially not to take any action that could cause physical or logical damage to the system as well as try to access it fraudulently using access data Not allowed.
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The user will be responsible for all actions performed with his user ID. Specifically, it will be responsible for choosing, as a key and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, that is, figures and letters and even, in the systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters, difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing words from the dictionary, words that are related to him (family name, address, date of birth, etc.) or simple to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc.) . Balhondo Open Village will not be liable for any consequences, damages or losses that may arise from such access or use of the information.
9. This website may use “cookies” in its performance, informing the user of its objective of improving the provision of the services offered, adapting them to the user’s preferences and recognizing them in their different visits to the site. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer and do not provide references that allow him to deduce personal data from it.
10. The present legal notice and general conditions are governed by Spanish legislation and any type of controversy or litigation related to the use of this website will be interpreted in accordance with the laws in force in the place of residence of the owner of this website, having competence for the resolution of any litigation or conflict that may arise from the competent Courts and Tribunals within the Spanish territorial scope, the user expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction.